A mid sized hedge fund is now seeking a talented Macro Portfolio Manager to join their growing headcount.
Macro Portfolio Manager
We would like to talk with candidates who have successful and scalable strategies for a variety of asset classes including, FX, Equities, Fixed income RV, Statistical Arbitrage, Long Short Equities, Macro RV, Futures, and related derivatives in the Global Market place.
• Min 5 years of relevant Hedge Fund industry experience. Ideally gained from working for a leading Systematic/Macro Hedge Fund or Global Alternative Asset Manager as a PM, Sub PM or Researcher.
• MS / PhD in science, math, engineering, statistics or similar.
• Excellent investment track record with proven ability to work in a team-oriented investment process.
• Expertise in alpha research, portfolio construction, optimization, risk management, trade execution and portfolio management.
• Ability to deploy and manage a strategy from inception.
• Recent track record, with a Sharpe of 1.5+
• CQF preferred