A mid sized systematic hedge fund at $4Bn AUM is now seeking a highly talented senior systematic execution trader to lead efforts and improve slippage firmwide. This role will directly support the portfolio management teams. They are looking for an experienced execution trader to help scale the overall systematic trading operations.
- An influential and integral part of a multi-strategy, quantitative, low-touch trading team.
- Collaboration with portfolio managers to identify and resolve production trading issues.
- Responsible for the highly efficient execution of trades.
- Experienced in a relevant hedge fund or bulge bracket investment banking environment.
- Extensive experience & highly proficient in Python, Java or C++.
- Bachelors, Master’s or PhD from a top university in Comp Science, Mathematics, Statistics or quantitative discipline.
- Either a broad understanding of equities, futures, FX, or a concentrated knowledge base on a particular liquid asset class.
- Experience operating and monitoring low-latency trading environments
- Deep skills or acumen in learning about systems, programming languages, algorithms, mathematical concepts, or networking
- Can work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Capable of handling several projects with different priorities at once in a fast-paced, tech-driven environment
- Strong communication skills in the interest of collaboration with PMs & trading desk
- Excellent quant & analytical skills
- Passion for the hedge fund industry