We are looking for Quant Traders that have developed a live trading track record and are looking to join a reputable fund to continue managing their own desk with related P&L responsibilities.
Successful candidates will have strong coding skills (Python and C++), a demonstrable curiosity about high-frequency trading, quantitative trading, and sound knowledge of cryptocurrency trading. The role will involve a significant amount of research and development when testing and developing trading strategies as a desk owner with related P&L responsibility. You will also be involved in researching, implementing, and executing strategies, and automating them where applicable, as well as improving existing strategies and adding new trading products, and improving the technology behind the trading.
Successful Candidates will possess:
- Profitable and demonstrable track record in the crypto trading space
- An MSc / PhD in a research-intensive STEM field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering etc)
- Degree from a top-tier university
- A passion for developing quantitative trading strategies as well as analyzing and drawing conclusions from large datasets
- At least 3 years’ experience in electronic trading, with a focus on cryptocurrency
- Strong coding skills essential – 3 to 5 years of experience coding in Python and C++ is required (test required)
- Algorithmic trading experience is required (essential), whether personal or professional experience
- Prior experience as a Quantitative Trader/ Researcher
- Experience with Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or Deep Learning
- Knowledge of the DeFi and Web 3.0 ecosystem