A large hedge fund with a strong track record, institutional investor base, and world-class infrastructure is looking to hire an experienced analyst to become the number 2 in a successful team. You will be working on the core strategy alongside the PM and will be very influential to the performance of the portfolio, ultimately setting you up to build a track record and eventually moving into a PM position.
- This fund has a collaborative approach to investing which has generated consistent returns for its investors over the years.
- The position will involve monitoring & analyzing events and corporate actions across global equities indices.
- Culminating in suggesting & implementing trading ideas for the portfolio.
- This position is quantitative in nature, a high level of modeling & coding ability is required – Python specifically.
- 5 yrs + experience working on index analysis is required to take on these responsibilities.
- Should you feel that this is of interest and that you have the skills and experience required please make contact to discuss.
- CQF preferred